Nolan


Nolan Jacob Johnson

Birth- 8# 7oz 21.5in
1week- 8# 14oz 20in
1 month- 11# 4 oz 22.5in
2 months- 13# 14oz, 24in
3 months- 14# 14 oz
4 months- 17# 4 oz, 26in
6 months- 19# 13oz, 29.5 in
9 months- 23# 4oz, 29.25 in
12 months- 26.5#, 30.5 in
15 months- 26 # 7oz, 33.5 in
18 months-27# 7oz, 34.5in

Colin

Colin Douglas Johnson

Birth- 7#5oz, 21in
1 month-10#, 21in
2months-11# 14oz, 23in
4months-15# 12oz, 25in
6months-18# 9oz, 26.5in
8months-21# 12 oz
9months-22.5#, 28.4in
12months-24.5#,30.5in
15months-24# 13oz, 32.5in
18months-25# 2oz, 33.5in
24months-27# 9oz, 33.5in



Monday, August 12, 2013

Potty Training has begun with Colin !!!!!

Well we have officially started potty training colin ! I will have to say that he is doing a great job! he has surprised Nick and I so much , I was so nervous @ first to even start trying , the first day was not bad but wasn't the greatest either. He had maybe 3 or 4 accidents in his big boy underwear and then after that he has done great. He went to school on Wednesday and I was nervous to send him with big boy pants on so I ended up putting him in a pull up and his teacher said go ahead and bring him in big boy underwear just like @ home, so I did that on Friday and his teacher said he did great and was dry during nap and then he peed before we left and did great! He has his days that he doesn't want to sit on the potty but once he sits he goes and is so happy! I will have to say it is MUCH better only having to change one kiddo's diaper rather than 2 babies !!! Colin is becoming such a big boy ! I just can't get over how everyday he wakes up and surprises me with a new thing he says or does.



Hope everyone has a great evening !


* The Johnson's *

No comments:

Post a Comment