I can't believe we are on the home stretch of meeting Nolan :) We are all so excited!!!! Last wednesday I went to the doctor and was not able to see my doctor he was out of the office, so I saw one of the other doctors. He said nothing has changed since last time but I had been having contractions on and off since that following weekend.. So he brought up the suggestion of this coming Wednesday when I see my doctor, to maybe talk about induction .... which i am hoping !! Dr. Cleary said that he doesn't see why Dr. Myers wouldn't be okay with that .... So we are hoping that he will be okay with that :) I will keep you all updated with Nolan!
Colin has been doing GREAT @ school ! He is a totally different kiddo! His talking has taken off and just gets better and better every day! he has done really good with sharing and helping pick up some of the time :) but he is growing everyday and I just can't wait to see how he is as a BIG brother :)
Here is a comparison of me begin pregnant with Nolan and Colin ! The picture of Colin i had about a month left...
38 weeks pregnant with Nolan Jacob!
1 month before having Colin Douglas!!!
Hope everyone has a great weekend & week ! I will be back wednesday to update you !!!
No comments:
Post a Comment