Nolan


Nolan Jacob Johnson

Birth- 8# 7oz 21.5in
1week- 8# 14oz 20in
1 month- 11# 4 oz 22.5in
2 months- 13# 14oz, 24in
3 months- 14# 14 oz
4 months- 17# 4 oz, 26in
6 months- 19# 13oz, 29.5 in
9 months- 23# 4oz, 29.25 in
12 months- 26.5#, 30.5 in
15 months- 26 # 7oz, 33.5 in
18 months-27# 7oz, 34.5in

Colin

Colin Douglas Johnson

Birth- 7#5oz, 21in
1 month-10#, 21in
2months-11# 14oz, 23in
4months-15# 12oz, 25in
6months-18# 9oz, 26.5in
8months-21# 12 oz
9months-22.5#, 28.4in
12months-24.5#,30.5in
15months-24# 13oz, 32.5in
18months-25# 2oz, 33.5in
24months-27# 9oz, 33.5in



Monday, March 28, 2011

5 1/2 months!!!

Colin is almost 6 months, so I thought I would take a few last pictures of him being 5 months old!!! He was such a happy little boy today! So I put his Ice Cream Paradise outfit on that my dad got him, and I put on his Cubs onesie that daddy bought him! I look at these pictures and just can't believe how big he is getting! I am loving this stage though, he is learning all kinds of new things and just becoming independent! I love it!!! In the mornings Nick is usually in bed when Colin gets up , so when daddy gets up in the afternoon it's amazing to see Colin get the biggest smile ever on his face!!!


Colin in his Ice Cream Paradise outfit Grandpa Ken got him
Future Cubs player???
Finally enjoying tummy time!!
He loves sticking his tongue out !


No comments:

Post a Comment